Crown Fibre Tube produces tubes and cores for a full range of industrial and commercial applications.
Our flexible approach to meeting customer needs allows us to service clients within the paper, film, flexible packaging, construction, textile, flooring, carpet, automotive and industrial markets.
High strength converting cores and tubes for film, foil and other substrates that require high torque strength, high flat and radial crush strength, and smooth outer surfaces for winding and rewinding.
Our paper mill cores for fine and specialty papers, recycled linerboard and paperboard, tissue and towel, and other paper grades are manufactured to our customer’s strict tolerance requirements.
- All cores are cut to specific length tolerances and packaged to our customer’s requirements.
- Cores are available with various outside surfaces, they may have a seam gap or be skived to provide a smooth outer surface for winding or rewinding light gauge materials.
- Product specifications are tailored to each customer’s need.
- Paper mill cores are packaged in pallets, bundles, or loaded loose depending on your requirements.
- Manufacture custom sizes of thin and heavy wall cores that are used by leading industries worldwide.
- Imprinting is available for company logos, contact information etc. on the inside or outside of the core.